ShoutMix chat widget

Pokemon World's Affiliates
Photobucket
Pokemon World :: Pokemon World Main :: News & Announcements :: Post Message
Post Message
Name:
Subject:

Topic Summary
Thanksgiving Background Posted By Thanksgiving  (21st Nov 17 at 12:44pm)

Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
Thanksgiving Background Images
Thanksgiving Gif Pictures
Re: Shout BoxPosted By RAHUL  (27th Sep 17 at 1:04pm)

Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
– Oprah Winfrey

Being thankful for all that we have paved the way for receiving even more…this is the very essence of Thanksgiving!

“After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.”Happy Thanksgiving Day
Independence DayPosted By Independence Day  (2nd Aug 17 at 7:06am)

As India celebrates its 70th Independence Day on 15 August 2017, its citizens rejoice celebrating a different kind of freedom - the freedom to travel, explore, and unwind. The Indian citizens are all perked up for a much awaited long weekend during Independence Day.
Please visit Independence Day

India is known worldwide for its rich heritage and cultural beliefs. For the richness and sweetness attained, the country pays tribute to various people who played an influential role in this attainment.
Please visit Independence Day Status
Re: Shout BoxPosted By VINOD  (2nd Jan 17 at 10:46am)

Kaabil Movie Kaabil Full Movie Raees Full Movie Jolly LLB2 Full Movie Commando2 Full Movie Republic Day 2017 Republic Day Wishes Valentine Day 2017 Images
Re: Shout BoxPosted By KatrinaKaif  (4th Oct 16 at 11:28am)

I will do when I can find a suitable one on the web. Once I do I will let you know.

Christmas or Christmas Day is an annual festival commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, observed most commonly on December as a religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world.A feast central to the Christian liturgical year, it is prepared for by the season of Advent or the Nativity Fast and initiates the season of Christmastide,which historically in the West lasts twelve days and culminates on Twelfth Night in some traditions, Christmastide includes an Octave.Christmas Day is a public holiday in many of the world's nations is celebrated culturally by a large number of non-Christian people.most Christians celebrate Christmas on the date of December 25 in the Gregorian calendar, which is also the calendar in near-universal use in the secular world.happy birthday brother

Re: Shout BoxPosted By Bekki  (23rd Oct 08 at 8:39am)

I will do when I can find a suitable one on the web. Once I do I will let you know.
Shout BoxPosted By blazikensnr  (22nd Oct 08 at 10:21am)

Will you be having a shout box?